- Jan Atienza, Sergi Arasil and Marc Labrada--> http://youtu.be/IeOtHnFSauo
- Olalla Trabal, Carla Vidal, Julia Loureiro i Arnau Prats --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxcXD6AuJCo
- Myriam Cuenca, Maria Júdez i Marina Altadill --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsAJ5mA-X3Y&feature=youtu.be
- Alexandra Requejo, Marc Collado i Andreu Domínguez --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o4HzII0QNY&feature=youtu.be
- Marta Vadillo i Laura Ristol --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYdKT0qhu0U&feature=youtu.be
- Amina Khyat, Fernando Enrique Martínez, Maria José Trullenque, Alex Guitart i Salma Ichtiouen --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTJS3LF1K2A
- Gemma Domènech i Laura Lara --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2mcLIxQLNA
- Maria Plaja, Anna Mitjà, Anna Sàez i Belén Ruiz --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRksuiKWxAs
- Beatriz Cambón, Carmen Rodríguez, Andreea Balasca, Berta Llausàs i Marta Matés --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR7HB3dkd54&feature=youtu.be
- Irene de las Heras, Àngela Diaz, Melanie Ruiz i Paula Hebles --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S6HAouJfDs&hd=1
- Omaima Mahboub, Soukayna Douiri, Asmaa Zouhir, Sara Kichouhi, Maria Amzil, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o9Hbt8w-4A
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Monday, May 5, 2014
For Lovers Only is a romance film from 2011. It is a little production of The Polish Brothers, written by Mark Polish and directed by Michael Polish. Stana Katic and Mark Polish star it.
It is a black and with film but it still happens in a current time. It was filmed in 12 days all over France with two Canon EOS 5D Mark II. The film is only available via iTunes and only exists the original version that mixes English and French (the French is subtitled).
I don’t want to spoil on the movie so I’ll just say that two lovers (a journalist and a photographer) separated a long time ago meet again by chance in Paris. They fell in love again and do a tour through the French coast. But not everything is as pretty as it seems, actually both of them are married so de film presents different situations that makes you think if it is right or not. The end it’s a big surprise!
I recommend you to see this film because de dialogues are really good, the scenery is amazing and it’s not the typical romance film “boy meets a girl” it makes you think. It does not explain everything and you have to presuppose lots of things and it makes the film really interesting because everyone sees it in a different way.
Maria Plaja 1r C BATX